presentations have been allocated 15 minutes of
effective presentation time, including Q/A time
between Session Chair and speakers.
2. Authors must prepare their oral presentations to
be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp
manner, including giving outline of the key
principles, facts and results. More detailed
discussions can continue during the breaks.
3. In order to ensure a smooth performance during
your session, we kindly ask you to consider the
4. Be at the session room 15 minutes before session
starts and introduce yourself to the session chairs.
5. A video projector and a PC will be available in
all conference rooms. Speakers suggested not use
their own laptop computer, avoiding useless time
breaks in between papers.
6. Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in
MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in
the Session Room computer no later than 10 minutes
prior to your session start! You can also bring it
earlier, during the coffee/lunch breaks before your
presentation. Please upload your presentation in a
right place in order to find it easily at the time
7. Please wear formal clothes or national
characteristics of clothing for participation.
8. In order to avoid any compatibility problems,
read carefully the instructions below.
Power Point Instructions
MS-PowerPoint presentations, please use the
following versions only: PP 97-2003 (*.ppt)
or 2007, 2010 to guarantee that it will be
opened successfully on the on-site PC
2. We recommend to the PPT/PPTX format
instead of PPS
3. All videos or animations in the
presentation must run automatically!
cannot provide support for embedded videos
in your presentation; please test your
presentation with the on-site PC several
hours before your presentation.
2. In case your video is not inserted in
MS-PowerPoint, it is possible to have it in
other formats - MPEG 2,4, AVI (codecs: DivX,
XviD, h264) or WMV. Suggested bitrate for
all mpeg4 based codecs is about 1 Mbps with
SD PAL resolution (1024x576pix with square
pixels, AR: 16/9).
Only fonts that are included in the basic
installation of MS-Windows will be available
(English version of Windows). Use of other
fonts not included in Windows can cause
wrong layout/style of your presentation.
2. Suggested fonts: Arial, Arial.
3. If you insist on using different fonts,
these must be embedded into your
presentation by choosing the right option
when saving your presentation:
4. Click on "File", then "Save As"
5. Check the "Tools" menu and select "Embed
True Type Fonts"
Suggested Poster with size of
2. Posters are required to be condensed and
attractive. The characters should be large
enough so that they are visible from 1 meter
3. During poster session, the author should
stand by your poster, explaining and
answering doubts or questions.